上海香草419论坛 Tag Archive
Home » News » Agencies & People » Movebubble lets agents compete for ‘top dog’ status in their area previous nextAgencies & PeopleMovebubble lets agents compete for ‘top dog’ status in their areaThe new 2.0 Movebubble has been rebuilt from the ground up and lets agents see how they are performing in comparison with rivals.Nigel Lewis14th February 20200499 Views Movebubble has released a new version of its app which is designed to prompt more competition between letting agents by making them battle it out to be ‘top-rated’ on the platform within their area.The old app, which will be replaced today, has been downloaded 450,000 times.Movebubble’s app lists some 26,000 properties in London and Manchester and now enables letting agents to see how they compare with their competition and even colleagues.The company says the aim is to create a healthy rivalry and prompt agents to maintain high standards of service to renters.More citiesMovebubble says it is also gearing up to launch its app in more cities this year after enjoying significant growth in users and listings, much of which has come from its focus on the build-to-rent sector and, last year, a cash injection from build-to-rent giant Quintain.The new app will enable Movebubble to compete against many of the room renter apps such as Badi and SpareRoom; the new version of its app enables renters to search for rooms as well as whole properties.The app, which is the 83rd most popular lifestyle app within Apple’s App Store, now looks and feels much more like Whatsapp than its predecessor, registered agents will discover when they begin using it today.Movebubble CEO (pictured), Aidan Rushby, added: “This is a super exciting time for Movebubble and a vital moment in our journey. The new platform will allow us to offer an increased service, giving renters even more options and flexibility when it comes to finding their next home.”Read more about Movebubble. movebubble Aidan Rushby badi spotahome February 14, 2020Nigel LewisWhat’s your opinion? Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.Please note: This is a site for professional discussion. Comments will carry your full name and company.This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Related articles BREAKING: Evictions paperwork must now include ‘breathing space’ scheme details30th April 2021 City dwellers most satisfied with where they live30th April 2021 Hong Kong remains most expensive city to rent with London in 4th place30th April 2021
Statewide—The Indiana Republican Party set a new personal record in this year’s municipal elections, ending the 2019 cycle with 70 Republican mayors throughout Indiana. This involved flipping 19 mayoral offices. Republicans now hold 23 more mayoral offices than Democrats, another record.“It was a historic night for Republicans throughout Indiana as voters in city after city elected Republicans mayors,” said Indiana GOP Chairman Kyle Hupfer. “Never in the history of Indiana have Republicans held this many mayoral offices or had this wide a margin over Democrats.”Not content to compete in just one region, the Indiana Republican Party invested time, talent and significant resources in races throughout the state. This coordination and teamwork is what the GOP says led to the flip of 19 mayoral offices in cities across the state.This bodes well as Governor Holcomb will lead a motivated, organized and energized team of Republicans into the 2020 elections. Governor Holcomb has already secured the needed signatures to achieve ballot access in his reelection.
Hot favourite Don Poli provided Willie Mullins with his fifth winner of the Festival in the RSA Chase at Cheltenham under Bryan Cooper. Winner of the Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys’ Hurdle 12 months ago and unbeaten in two previous starts over fences, the six-year-old was a 13-8 market leader on his first start since winning at Leopardstown over Christmas. Despite racing lazily at various stages of the three-mile Grade One, Don Poli responded to Cooper’s urgings and joined Kings Palace for the lead when that horse made a mistake in the back straight. Press Association Mullins said: “It was special. It looked like he was idling the whole way up the straight, ears pricked. “It looked like he’d have won the four-mile chase after all! “If that’s the best in Ireland and over in England, you’d have to say that (he could be a future Gold Cup horse). “We’re a bit numb. The week has gone way above our expectations.” Don Poli could run again this spring as connections plot a route towards the Gold Cup next March. Mullins said: “We’ll probably get him ready for Punchestown and there’s also Auteuil in the spring. “I imagine the route we will travel now is for next year’s Gold Cup.” Connections of Wounded Warrior were satisfied by his third-placed finish. Jockey Paul Carberry said: “He picked up the first time when the pace quickened, but when the first few quickened again, he couldn’t quite go with them. “He could be an ideal Irish National type.” His trainer Noel Meade said: “You never know how much this will take out of them, but he might go to Punchestown or the Irish National. “We’ve always liked him, and he should have been in the four-miler on Tuesday, really. He’s only six and can only improve.” The two of them fought it out coming down the hill before Don Poli asserted from the home turn. Southfield Theatre briefly appeared a major threat jumping the second-last, but Don Poli powered away from the last for a six-length success. Wounded Warrior, like the winner owned by Gigginstown House Stud, was third. Cooper, who suffered an awful injury at last season’s Festival, said: “To get a winner this early (in the meeting) is great. I’ve been supported by great people. “Willie’s done a serious job with this horse. He could be very special.” Gigginstown supremo Michael O’Leary said: “He always seemed quite comfortable, if anything Bryan had to wake him up. “It’s another outstanding training performance by Willie Mullins – the man’s a genius. I have a very good jockey and a great trainer. It’s great not to have to wait until Friday for a winner.” Asked whether he could be a Gold Cup horse next year, O’Leary added: “I’ll enjoy today, there’s no point planning for next year – that will take care of itself.”
TagsTransfersAbout the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say PSV striker Donyell Malen back on agenda of Arsenalby Paul Vegasa month agoSend to a friendShare the lovePSV Eindhoven’s £50million-rated striker Donyell Malen is back on the agenda of Arsenal.The Mirror says Arsenal are monitoring Malen – two years after allowing the young Dutchman to move back to Holland for just £500,000.No fewer than 45 clubs have asked PSV to keep them informed of their plans for the 20-year-old international, who was dubbed the new Thierry Henry when he spent two seasons with the Gunners’ youth team.Malen has scored 11 goals in just 13 matches in four competitions for Eindhoven this season after hitting double figures in his breakthrough campaign.Eindhoven believe he is already worth 100 times the sum they paid Arsenal to secure his services.
TagsTransfersAbout the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say Newcastle boss Bruce sets out his transfer blueprintby Paul Vegas21 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveNewcastle United boss Steve Bruce has set out his blueprint for his transfer plans.Bruce says he draws on his experience under Sir Alex Ferguson.He told the Mirror: “When you get the spine right, everything else falls into place.“I think Sir Alex would say himself that bringing in Schmeichel, Pallister, myself , Irwin, we all ended up being there ten or 12 years.“It’s vitally important that you get that right if you can. If you can get the nucleus and spine of your side and keep it together, that is massive.“In front of us, you had Robson who played ten or 12 years, Keane who played ten years, Ince, seven years. Hughes, who played ten years or something like that.”
About the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say Newcastle owner Ashley makes honest admission to Woodwardby Paul Vegas9 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveNewcastle United owner Mike Ashley knows how he’s seen within the game.The Evening Chronicle says he dubbed himself ‘the most unpopular man in football’ in a meeting with Manchester United supremo Ed Woodward, according to a report.The Magpies recently earned a crucial 1-0 win over the Red Devils earlier this month as Matty Longstaff capped his Premier League debut with the winning goal.The win lifted Steve Bruce’s side out of the relegation zone and relieved the pressure that had been building on the Newcastle manager.The same cannot be said for Ashley, though, with Magpies fans growing tired of his unpopular 12-year reign.
TagsTransfersAbout the authorFreddie TaylorShare the loveHave your say Man Utd hero Ince questions move for Juventus striker Mandzukicby Freddie Taylor9 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveManchester United hero Paul Ince does not believe Mario Mandzukic would be an astute signing. The Juventus striker is being linked with a January move to Old Trafford.”I don’t think Mandzukic is the answer,” Ince told the Mirror.”I feel that you never get your best players in January, clubs don’t sell their best players in January, so whoever Manchester United are going to get is going to be a stop-gap.”If they’re looking to go down the young route then they should be looking at young strikers, not Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] or Mandzukic.”
APTN National NewsIn the last federal election the Conservatives promised to crack down on contraband tobacco and that’s exactly what they’ll do with Bill C10, the safe streets and communities act.Some say it targets First Nations involved in the Tobacco trade.APTN’s Delaney Windigo has more.
WASHINGTON – The Trump administration is moving ahead with Obama-era requirements to post calorie counts in restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores and pizza delivery chains nationwide next year.Despite years of opposition by some food sellers, the Food and Drug Administration is offering only minor compromises to industry complaints about the difficulties of displaying calories at takeout chains, self-service buffets and other non-restaurant food locations.The FDA posted a preliminary guidance online Tuesday to help businesses comply with the law.Trump appointees have delayed or upended regulations passed by the Obama administration including rules for water pollution, fuel emissions and policing for-profit universities. But the menu labeling rules, championed by former first lady Michelle Obama, appear on track to take effect next May after years of delays.Behind the law is the idea that people may think twice about buying their daily doughnut at the gas station if they see how many hundreds of calories it contains.“When you arm consumers with reliable information, they are going to make better decisions, smarter and more informed decisions about their diet,” FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said in an interview with The Associated Press. “Providing this information is more important now than ever because more people are eating their meals away from the home.”In a key move, the FDA rejected requests from pizza chains, including Domino’s Pizza, which wanted to post calorie information on their websites instead of each store location, arguing that most customers don’t visit their physical locations. However, the agency said stores have a variety of options for displaying calorie counts beyond traditional menu boards, including electronic kiosks, tablet devices and even paper menus.“At first glance, there appears to be some progress, showing that the FDA is listening to concerns,” Domino’s spokesman Tim McIntyre said in an email.However, he added that the company still wants Congress to intervene to change the law. Industry groups are backing legislation in the House of Representatives that addresses many of their concerns.Pizza chains have argued that displaying calorie counts in their locations doesn’t make any sense because most of their customers don’t come into the store. Grocery and convenience stores have said the rules would be more burdensome for them because they typically have more limited offerings than restaurants and one central ordering point.The FDA offered clarifications that it said could reduce the workload for some businesses. The agency said posters, coupons, mailings and other advertising materials are not considered menus and do not have to list calories.The agency will take comments on its guidelines for 60 days before moving to finalizing them.The restaurant industry has backed the law and major chains including Starbucks, Subway and McDonald’s are already posting calorie counts. New York City and several other cities have passed laws requiring restaurant chains to list the information, but the federal rule would apply to more places and require them in non-traditional food outlets such as gas stations and movie theatres.Most of the setbacks to implementing the 2010 law came during the Obama years. The FDA took more than four years to write the rules and establishments originally had until the end of 2015 to comply. But that deadline was pushed back twice. Last year, the Trump administration pushed the date back again to May 2018 to review how to “reduce costs and enhance flexibility.”Consumer advocates who lobbied for years to pass the law expressed relief after reviewing the FDA guidelines.“We were worried about the Trump administration caving to industry and weakening the information people get when they eat out,” said Margo Wootan, a lobbyist for the Center for Science in the Public Interest. “That didn’t happen today and that’s great news.”
New Delhi: The Election Commission has found no violation of the poll code in Niti Aayog sharing data with the prime minister’s office on places where PM Narendra Modi was set to campaign for the Lok Sabha elections. Senior Deputy Election Commissioner Sandeep Saxena said the commission has disposed off the complaint as the prime minister is exempted from the provision that bars ministers from combining official visits with campaigning. The exemption to the prime minister was given in October, 2014. “It was not a one time exemption but a standing instruction,” Saxena told reporters here. Also Read – 2019 most peaceful festive season for J&K: Jitendra SinghSources later said, the Niti Aayog had not shared any political data but district-level data with the prime minister’s office (PMO). The EC had written to Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant on May 4 flagging the allegations made by the Congress and the AAP. Asking Kant to furnish the reply “immediately”, the EC had referred to the allegations that the Niti Aayog has asked officers in various states and Union territories to provide to the PMO write ups about destinations of the prime minister’s campaign. The EC also responded to a question on the Congress’s fresh complaint against information allegedly sought by an officer of the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade from the Commerce Ministry on Start Up India, claiming that it was meant to be used for BJP’s manifesto.