香草419 Tag Archive
Following weeks of speculation about his future and reports of various bids being made, QPR have received their first offer for Charlie Austin.Rangers, who want £15m for the striker, have rejected a £12m bid from Leicester.There is already speculation that the Foxes will return with another offer in an attempt to sign him.One man definitely not leaving Rangers is Clint Hill, whose new one-year contract has been confirmed.Hill previously considered retiring but is keen to play onMeanwhile, Bundesliga commentator and writer Kevin Hatchard spoke to West London Sport today about Sebastian Polter and what QPR fans can expect from the new signing.We also spoke to Dutch football writer Michiel Jongsma, who believes Brentford are getting a Premier League-quality defender in new signing Andreas Bjelland.Chelsea have confirmed the signing of Radamel Falcao on a season-long loan from Monaco.Falcao’s move to Chelsea was confirmed by the club todayFiorentina say they could take legal action after claiming Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah has rejected a second loan spell with them.Chelsea Ladies are in talks to sign England World Cup striker Fran Kirby from Reading FC Women.Kirby featured for England at the recent Women’s World CupIn cricket, Middlesex endured a second T20 humiliation in the space of 24 hours as they were well beaten at The Oval by Surrey.And Fulham Reach Boat Club have been celebrating the success of their new community rowing centre despite a first-round loss at Henley Royal Regatta.Follow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebook
8 February 2006Foreign tourists from Europe and Asia will no longer have to struggle with language barriers when visiting Mpumalanga.Thirty-three black local tour guides have been trained to speak French, and will next be learning Chinese, German and Portuguese.“Research found that the majority of our tourists speak French and it is more accommodating if their hosts speak a familiar language,” said spokesperson for the province’s department of economic development and planning, Smanga Shongwe.He said only black registered tour guides had been selected for the course and that they all came from the Kruger National Park.“We only chose black guides because we want to increase the role played by black tour guides in the tourism industry,” he explained.Alliance Française teachers who gave lessons in White River and Secunda taught the guides basic French. The guides attended 80 hours of training during November last year.Alliance Française, the world’s largest French teaching centre, was established in 1883 in Paris, France.It has over 1 000 schools in 134 countries, serving over 350 000 students.The National Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism and the French Embassy are co-funding the French teaching programme for tour guides in South Africa.Source: BuaNews
LOOK: Joyce Pring goes public with engagement to Juancho Triviño Private companies step in to help SEA Games hosting Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Romeo: Hoping for positive startSan Miguel coach Leo Austria is well aware that all eyes are on his Beermen when the Philippine Cup kicks off the Philippine Basketball Association Season 44 on Jan. 13.“Four straight (Philippine Cup titles) and we’re gunning for fifth,” he told the Inquirer. “Notching four was already unprecedented.”ADVERTISEMENT TS Kammuri to enter PAR possibly a day after SEA Games opening ‘Excited’ Terrence Romeo out to cherish first PBA finals appearance PLAY LIST 01:30’Excited’ Terrence Romeo out to cherish first PBA finals appearance00:50Trending Articles00:50Trending Articles02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games02:11Trump awards medals to Jon Voight, Alison Krauss Hotel management clarifies SEAG footballers’ kikiam breakfast issue Nietes wants 4th world title to usher in new year Is Luis Manzano planning to propose to Jessy Mendiola? But Austria said that he is treading carefully.“Over at social media, people are saying there are not enough basketballs to go around [the team],” he said. “The challenge now lies in conjuring the perfect chemistry. I always try to tell keep everyone in line to avoid them from being consumed by an individualistic mind-set.”Austria, who had steered San Miguel Beer to six PBA titles, touched up on Romeo, who, he acknowledged has been the target of flak by fans.“We had a lengthy conversation,” he said of his first chat with Romeo since the cager’s trade from TNT. “He shared a lot of things.”“I told him that’s only the start,” Austria said. “You’re up for more. You should no longer be the awards. It should be a championship. He was positive about it.”ADVERTISEMENT Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next “The expectations are swelling. You could see it everywhere, on paper,” he added. “The same could be said with our formidable lineup. We still have to work things out. I know that talent couldn’t prevail if you put in the hard work.”The toil, according to Austria, starts with the team’s chemistry. He believes he can expand his notoriously limited player rotation sans imports.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSUrgent reply from Philippine football chiefSPORTSSEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completion“It’s all-Filipino. I feel like my rotation is going to be great. It could include 10, 11 or maybe 12. And with our new additions? That’s exciting,” he said.San Miguel acquired embattled guard Terrence Romeo, international veteran Paul Zamar, and recalled old hand Ronald Tubid as part of the campaign to reassert their dominance in the prestigious conference. SEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completion SEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completion LATEST STORIES MOST READ BREAKING: Corrections officer shot dead in front of Bilibid View comments
Islamabad: Pakistan on Thursday said it has examined 22 “pin locations” shared by India but found no terror camps and claimed that there are no links to nail 54 people detained in connection with the Pulwama terror attack as it shared the “preliminary findings” with New Delhi. Pakistan is willing to allow visits, on request, to these locations, the Foreign Office (FO) said in a statement. “While 54 detained individuals are being investigated, no details linking them to Pulwama have been found so far,” it said. Also Read – India gets first tranche of Swiss bank a/c details “Similarly, the 22 pin locations shared by India have been examined. No such camps exist. Pakistan is willing to allow visits, on request, to these locations,” the FO said. It said that in consistent with its commitment to cooperate, Pakistan on Wednesday shared “preliminary findings” of its investigations with India along with a set of questions. “Subsequently, the diplomatic corps in Islamabad was briefed as well,” the FO said. India handed over the dossier to the Acting High Commissioner of Pakistan in New Delhi on February 27 with specific details of Pakistan-based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM)’s complicity in the Pulwama attack that killed 40 CRPF personnel on February 14 and the presence of JeM terror camps and its leadership in Pakistan. Also Read – Tourists to be allowed in J&K from Thursday The FO said soon after receiving the dossier, Pakistan constituted an investigation team, detained a number of people for investigation and initiated work on the technical aspects of social media content, a main basis of the Indian documents. The Indian dossier contains 91 pages and six parts, out of which only part two and three pertain to the Pulwama attack, it said. “Other parts are generalised allegations. Pakistan is focusing on those parts which relate to Pulwama incident,” it said. The FO claimed that during the course of investigations, all aspects of the information provided by India have been thoroughly examined including the “confessional” video of Adil Dar, “claim” of responsibility for the attack, Whatsapp and Telegram numbers used to share videos and messages in support of the Pulwama attack, list of 90 individuals suspected of belonging to a proscribed organisation and 22 pin locations of alleged training camps. Service Providers have been requested for data including relevant details of activities and contacts of the GSM (Global System for Mobile communications) number provided by India, it said. A request for assistance from Whatsapp has also been made to the US government, it said, adding that the said additional information and documents from India would be essential to continue the process of investigations. “Pakistan remains committed to taking this process to its logical conclusion,” the FO added. Tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after the suicide bomber of JeM killed 40 CRPF personnel in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama district on February 14. India launched a counter-terror operation against a JeM training camp in Balakot. The next day, Pakistan Air Force retaliated and downed a MiG-21 in an aerial combat and captured its pilot, who was handed over to India on March 1.
New Delhi: The Election Commission has found no violation of the poll code in Niti Aayog sharing data with the prime minister’s office on places where PM Narendra Modi was set to campaign for the Lok Sabha elections. Senior Deputy Election Commissioner Sandeep Saxena said the commission has disposed off the complaint as the prime minister is exempted from the provision that bars ministers from combining official visits with campaigning. The exemption to the prime minister was given in October, 2014. “It was not a one time exemption but a standing instruction,” Saxena told reporters here. Also Read – 2019 most peaceful festive season for J&K: Jitendra SinghSources later said, the Niti Aayog had not shared any political data but district-level data with the prime minister’s office (PMO). The EC had written to Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant on May 4 flagging the allegations made by the Congress and the AAP. Asking Kant to furnish the reply “immediately”, the EC had referred to the allegations that the Niti Aayog has asked officers in various states and Union territories to provide to the PMO write ups about destinations of the prime minister’s campaign. The EC also responded to a question on the Congress’s fresh complaint against information allegedly sought by an officer of the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade from the Commerce Ministry on Start Up India, claiming that it was meant to be used for BJP’s manifesto.
When it rains, it pours, and Saturday’s dreary scrimmage proved true figuratively and literally for the Ohio State offense, which failed to score a single touchdown. The defense won the scrimmage, 74-62, (unofficially), before heavy rain and lightning caused an abrupt finish. With no completions and only two first downs in the first seven possessions, the offense could never get going against an inspired Buckeyes defense. The offense gave the ball away four times and mustered only 171 yards on 17 possessions. Leading the way for the defense was sophomore defensive tackle Jonathan Hankins, who had a tackle for loss, a sack and numerous stops on third-and-short, which the offense failed to convert four times. The scrimmage began with kick returns. Sophomore running back Jaamal Berry electrified the crowd with a 95-yard return for a touchdown up the right sideline. Jordan Hall also took a kick back to the 40 and Chris Fields had a return to the 47-yard line. When the offense took the field, it began backed up against its own goal line. It went three-and-out under senior quarterback Joe Bauserman, thanks in part to great pass defense from junior cornerback Travis Howard, who turned in yet another stellar performance. The next offensive set, Jaamal Berry rumbled for nine yards and had a huge collision with sophomore safety Jamie Wood. Wood left the game shortly after and did not return, saying his shoulder “popped out.” Redshirt freshman Taylor Graham continued to put the ball on the money, but numerous drops (five, unofficially, on Graham throws) bogged his stats down to 3-for-10 for 27 yards. Braxton Miller, the highly touted freshman quarterback, was 2-for-4 for 22 yards. The other quarterbacks fared no better, with sophomore Kenny Guiton going 3-for-7 for 31 yards with one interception, and Joe Bauserman hitting 1-for-4 for 11 yards, with one interception. Both interceptions were recorded by redshirt freshman cornerback Bradley Roby, both going through the hands of Corey “Philly” Brown and Jaamal Berry to reach Roby. The offense did not find any more luck on the ground. The leading rusher was redshirt freshman Roderick Smith, with six carries for 30 of the offense’s 80 total yards rushing. The entire defense looked stout, but freshman safety Jeremy Cash might have had the most impressive day. The Florida product had a number of tackles, including a big hit that jarred the ball loose from Verlon Reed, and was recovered by Dorian Bell. Cash also looked impressive in pass coverage, breaking up several passes. There were many hits that drew hoots and hollers from the crowd that braved the weather. Senior Florida State transfer Dionte Allen unloaded on Berry from his cornerback position, and sophomore defensive end Melvin Fellows drilled Guiton on a pass rush. Players out with injuries were Terrelle Pryor (he threw some in sweats), Donnie Evege (out for season), Zach Domicone (was seen icing his calf), Tyler Moeller (in full pads), Corey “Pittsburgh” Brown (in sweats) and CJ Barnett (in full pads).
Categories: Local San Diego News FacebookTwitter Lauren Phinney, ‘Paws for Purple Hearts’ helps Military veterans train service dogs 00:00 00:00 spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster ↑↓volume mmute ←→seek . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% XColor SettingsAaAaAaAaTextBackgroundOpacity SettingsTextOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundSemi-TransparentOpaqueTransparentFont SettingsSize||TypeSerif MonospaceSerifSans Serif MonospaceSans SerifCasualCursiveSmallCapsResetSave Settings“Paws for Purple Hearts” conducts canine-assisted warrior therapy in partnership with several healthcare systems in the county.The ribbon cutting ceremony held Thursday celebrated their new facility in the Sorrento Valley area that will allow more training sessions for our Wounded Warriors.The dogs are trained by vets, for vets, and they work to improve the lives of veterans or active-duty Military facing mobility challenges or trauma-related conditions like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or a traumatic brain injury.KUSI’s Lauren Phinney was LIVE with the story. Lauren Phinney April 12, 2018 Posted: April 12, 2018
Facebook0TwitterEmailPrintFriendly分享Former Alaska State Trooper, Vance Peronto, has plead not guilty to charges of attempted sexual abuse of a minor, plus four counts each of unlawful exploitation of a minor and possessing child pornography. According to troopers, the father of a 16-year-old Peronto stopped during a traffic stop, on the Kenai Spur Highway, alerted authorities that Peronto had exchanged “salacious text messages” with the teen, some including nude images of her. For more details: http://www.radiokenai.us/former-soldotna-trooper-faces-new-charges/ Peronto, a former Trooper out of the Soldotna Post, plead not guilty to each of the counts during a brief court appearance, on Tuesday, May 29. Peronto has been out on bail pending trial. A pretrial conference has been set for June 16, with his trial tentatively scheduled for August 6.
With more than 700,000 tourists passing through the Kenai Peninsula each year, the Soldotna Chamber of Commerce has outgrown the current visitor’s center. Shannon Davis, Executive Director of the Soldotna Chamber of Commerce: “We want to outline where the new building would be to help people visualize the fact that it will only take up 5%, maybe even a little less, of the actual usable park space.” The tour will begin at 4:00 pm, in Soldotna Creek Park. For more information contact the City Clerk’s Office at 907-262-9107. Immediately following the tour at Soldotna Creek Park, the city council will travel to the current Soldotna Visitor Center to conduct a site visit and inspect the current building and surrounding property.